Can I Claim?2018-07-11T08:53:47+00:00



Settled – 6 Bed Detached House in Buckinghamshire.


Settled – 3 Bed Semi-Detached House in Wales.


Settled – Rural Cottage and Grounds in Portsmouth.


Settled – 4 Bed Terraced House in the West Midlands.

Are you eligible to claim?

We can obtain compensation for you for the devaluation caused to your property by the presence of high voltage powerlines which cross over your property or an electricity pylon which is situated on (or at least partly on) your property.

Claims are based on the well-accepted fact that people will be put off from buying properties which are in such close proximity to electrical equipment and as a result these properties will sell for less than they otherwise would.

Compensation is only payable where there is no pre-existing permanent legal right for the equipment to be on or over your property. In the majority of cases there is no such right. This is something we check as part of our initial consultation by reviewing Land Registry records among other things. If a previous owner has claimed, then no subsequent claim can be made as a permanent legal right would have then been granted.

  • How much will you receive? 
  • How much will it cost you? 
  • How long does it take?

Please see our FAQ page for answers to these questions and more.

Quick Enquiry Form

Number One across England, Wales, Scotland and N. Ireland

Specialists in electricity powerline compensation and pylon compensation.
Quick Enquiry Form